[78-L] inner sleeves on LPs

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 8 08:47:02 PDT 2008

Speaking of use of records as plot devices, I was watching one of the old
Columbos (Season 1) the other night, where a vital fact is that the murder
listens only to classical music. Every time you saw him in his office or heard
the car radio, there was classical music. And only one piece..Brahms Piano
Concerto #2, 2nd movement. (Okay, so they also had a couple of seconds of
Beethoven at one point.)

dl