[78-L] Recordings needed [FWD]

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 00:00:50 PDT 2008

Dear David,

Bought the VAI from -- I think -- Arkivmusic a few years ago; got the two-
CD set of Arbos on Verso some time ago [including El Albacin] , and have been trying to get the single CD of the [rest of] the 1928 Regal/Columbia
stuff on Verso 2029, without success.  Arkiv has tried TWICE already, no
luck; also, when I got the 2 disc set, they do not provide discographic information, and I sent them a message asking if they could give me any record numbers for the other Arbos composition which is NOT in WERM or anywhere.  They did not have the courtesy to reply; don't know whether they are out of business [like your friends at Rockport], or whether they just don't give a flying you-know-what....

Warm regards as always,

Mike in Plovdiv