[78-L] kostelanetz materials donated to LC]

DanKj wny14213 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 20:37:57 PDT 2008

Here it is, and please forgive me Paul Whiteman, but I love this  (maybe Paul would have liked it, too - it's not bad at all!)  .. I think that an arranger with more imagination could have doubled the length.

 Ferde Grofe, a tuba, banjo, piano, and um-pah rhythm?  hmm ....

https://www.yousendit.com/download/bVlDWUhrNkdqY28wTVE9PQ