[78-L] kostelanetz materials donated to LC]

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Oct 7 20:14:04 PDT 2008

Swamp Daddy wrote:
> I'm not too surprised that the Kostelanetz's material is just going to the Library of Congress.

What I said was I was surprised that the material was just NOW going to
LC, because he had made a major donation back in the 60s.
>    He, and a few others, lasted long past their era and their material was being reissued.

But those masters belong to Columbia and are not the type of thing
included here.  Was there a delay in getting the remaining part of the
estate to LC or is this a misinformed article that seems to think an
established collection is a new donation?  Is someone from LC here to
tell us?

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com