[78-L] Fwd: alt [was Montréal^]

Chris Zwarg doctordisc at truesoundtransfers.de
Tue Oct 7 12:44:24 PDT 2008

At 21:25 07.10.2008, you wrote:
>Chris,
>
>You might also consider the font Alphabetum, which covers an immense number of languages, including all of the Cyrillic from 10th century characters on down.  Also Hebrew, Gothic, Greek, Runic, Etruscan, Glagolithic, Irish, etc., etc., etc!  And the demo version is free!  The website is

Had to delete an extra ! from your URL to get it to work.

>http://guindo.pntic.mec.es/jmag0042/alphabet.html

Not 100% useful for my purposes (mainly - you have guessed it! - cataloguing records) as I don't need all those historic/ancient scripts that predate (phono-)recorded history by many decades, but OTOH occasionally have to grapple with contemporary "exotic" and non-alphabetic scripts like Chinese.

Chris Z.