[78-L] Fwd: Montréal^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 7 08:34:38 PDT 2008

What we up here need is for a certain foot-dragging record label in the
mysterious east to pay me the almost $8000 US it owes me, since the loonie is
down below 91 cents this morning (and the price of gas has dropped another
5%..don't know why the world is slashing its wrists when there's actually some
good news, although not much).

£ alt 156 (or just type GBP)

dl