[78-L] GG Discog--was: Glad you guys are back and Radiex Question

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Oct 6 16:30:05 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.F. Bennett" <citypointsb at gmail.com>
> Donna,
> You'd have a guaranteed sale here, that's for sure. I'd be will to
> contribute my a list of my meager GG collection to a discography and I'd
> bet
> my friend in Lund would also jump at the chance. You probably know him
> better than I His name is Frederik.

There actually exists a relatively complete (insofar as GG data can EVER be
complete...?!) GG discography, in the form of several of the "Abrams Files!"
GREYGULL.C8T is a nearly-complete numerical listing of GG and its
various series and subsidiary labels...while there are four matrix lists
(keep in mind that there were two sets of 3000 numbers...GG's own,
and the control series used by Emerson...!)

...stevenc