[78-L] Well Done! - and an Orthophonic Record question

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Oct 6 15:51:24 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Biel" <mbiel at mbiel.com>
> There is another list
> 78-label but it has been inactive for quite a while although the archive
> still exists and messages can be sent.  I think it is a yahoo list like
> the 78-C commercial list and the 78-H ha-ha list.

There actually are (were?) TWO 78label lists! One is a yahoogroups list;
AFAIK this still exists, but is basically "abandoned!" There is/was another
78label list, created by Ron  F and given a home at 78online. I dunno if
this still functions; however, it DID have a substantial archive of label
images.

What is actually needed is a 78-related web site which is used to maintain
the largest possible archive of digital 78 label images...!

...stevenc