[78-L] A silent Goons record?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 6 08:02:10 PDT 2008

If those programs haven't been reissued in any of the BBC's box sets, they're
worth having if only because they likely contain dialogue that didn't survive
the various reissues for the International Service. Political correctness,
outdated or local references kept creeping in over the years, with the programs
getting shorter and shorter. As for fiscal value, not many people can play
those things.

dl