[78-L] True in sound

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Mon Oct 6 00:57:57 PDT 2008

Regarding the words "True in Sound" under the word "Orthophonic"
Maybe it was just a Canadian thing.  I'm just looking at the Leo Blech recording of Schubert's 9th, (7th).

"True" starts under the first "h" and continues to the beginning of the letter "o".  "In" is under that "o".  The stem of the letter "p" separates "in" from "sound" and the word "sound" is under the loop of "p".

I've checked some other records and sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't.  I can't find it on any US pressing.

db