[78-L] A "heads up" for our Canuck contingent...!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Oct 5 21:54:30 PDT 2008

For those of you who have a "Dollarama"  $1 store within reach (the chain
took
over old Bi-Way locations...!)...they have been selling remaindered
Hindsight
CD's for $1 per each...as well as other "cut-out" CD's. mostly c&w! This is
easy and CHEAP way to acquire a whole bunch of listenable recorded
music...?!

I bought Volumes 2,3,4 and 5 (still need Vol. 1, plus any over 5...?!) of
"Uncollected (big? swing?) Band Music...for Cdn$1/per each! These are
mostly taken from transcriptions and/or recordings of "remotes"...I shall
be posting questions as to some of this stuff...?! In the meantime, it is an
opportunity to acquire some VERY listenable CD's, for a VERY VERY
reasonable cost (a Canuck Buck per each...!!)!

The remaindered discs also include a WHOLE bunch of reissues of
"hillbilly" performances...for those who, like myself, like the stuff...?!

...stevenc