[78-L] Glad you guys are back and Radiex Question

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Oct 5 19:03:55 PDT 2008

Donna Halper wrote:
> Would there be some interest in my very thorough research on GG and
> of Theodore Lyman Shaw?  I've always wanted to publish my findings
> somewhere-- but who would be interested in the history of such a
> bizarre company?????
You can start with an ARSC Conference presentation.  The call for papers
for D.C. was posted a month or two ago.  We've never had a conference in
Boston, or anywhere in New England for that matter, and if you can find
some way for Emerson or somewhere to host it, your presentation could be
the centerpiece.   (Aren't we ever going to have Dick Warren host us at
Yale???)  If it's booklength or if someone is far along with a
discography, Mainspring Press might be the right place just like the
Plaza discog.  And it sounds like a good project for an Archeophone CD
with a thick booklet.

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com