[78-L] Kipling as Lyricist

Dnjchi at aol.com Dnjchi at aol.com
Sun Oct 5 19:03:02 PDT 2008

Very interesting!  That would be a fun CD to have.

Now, are there any 78s of songs based on those same poems?  Now and  then I'd
see one, but forget to note it.  Plus, I was no longer doing my  radio show.
No incentive, I guess.  Anyway, it would be an  interesting program--given a
few more Kipling 'songs'.

Don

In a message dated 10/5/2008 9:59:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,