[78-L] mail and post of Orthophonic as a trademark

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 16:52:47 PDT 2008

I noticed that this original post got several replies, for which I am grateful and will address later, but I also noticed that only two of them were delivered to my inbox, I found the others on the archive.
DL thought that might have been a Sympatico problem, but could this indicate that may not be the case?

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.