[78-L] Glad you guys are back and Radiex Question

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 13:24:28 PDT 2008

I wonder how companies like GG got their recording equipment?  Did
they have to build their own totally from scratch, and if so, where
could they have obtained the plans and information with which to do
so?

And is there any information on what they, and the other smaller
companies outside of Victor, Columbia, Edison and Brunswick, used for
their earliest electric recording gear?  And what became of it after
the label shut down?