[78-L] Glad you guys are back and Radiex Question

J.F. Bennett citypointsb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 11:26:13 PDT 2008

Donna,

   I managed to find and photograph the locations of offices in the South
End on Columbus Ave. and in the Back Bay/Fenway on Huntington Ave as well as
the plant in South Boston I mentioned There were two addresses in SB IIRC. I
got a scan of a photo of Shaw from a friend in Lund, Sweden who's also a GG
fanatic. Then I hit a wall-not knowing the ins and outs of proper research.
I'm very interested in what your and Steven's research turned up.

Phonographically Yours,

John B.