[78-L] Admin message: You can still send your emails to 78-L at 78online.com

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 5 08:02:09 PDT 2008

Hitting "reply" automatically sends it to the Klickityklackity address.
Otherwise, things are working just fine as far as I can tell. Spameleh was
catching quite a few of the messages yesterday till I told it to accept the new
source (instead of each individual sender's address) and now is behaving itself.

Do we still have the same "trap" words that won't let messages through
automatically?

dl