[78-L] Klickitat

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Sat Oct 4 23:37:56 PDT 2008

The Black Ball Line used to run ferries all over the Pacific Northwest. Kilickitat is a river and an Indian tribe here in Washington, but it's also a ferry in the state ferry system (which toook over many of the old Black Ball lines), MV Klickitat. I think the Port Angeles-Victoria ferry still uses an old Black Ball ship.

--
Steve.

From: Michael Biel <mbiel at mbiel.com>