[78-L] 'Atta boy, Ron!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 4 19:22:51 PDT 2008

Okay..one or two things I notice.

Replying to a message doesn't strip the links at the bottom..the "unzubscri*e"
line always disappeared previously when you quoted an original message. I
haven't deleted the previous ones so you should see three sets of links at the
end of this.

Not every message is getting through to me (the one from Cary is in the archive
but has shown up only in my Yahoo inbox..likely a Sympatico glitch, which is
why I have 78-L mail sent to both addresses in the first place).

Messages I send show up within seconds.

Take a bow, Ron!

dl