[78-L] Three cheers for Ron!

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Oct 4 18:59:51 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
> Gee, I wasn't the first to get a message through.
> Many thanks, Ron!
> Everybody, don't forget to remove the old address from your list.

OKEH!

Now...does the addition of  "klickitat" (I taut I saw a Klickitat...?!)
affect access to the 78-L archives (assuming they still exist?!)...?!

Next question...wotdaheck causes a computer to "crash" so completely
that it can no longer access all...or part...of the digital contents which
WERE known to exist on its hard drive (or similar MAIN storage
device...)?!

I have accidentally "crashed" computers I have owned...usually by
accidentally entering  commands that I never should have...but I
have NEVER had a computer suddenly "crash" or otherwise
run amuck! I have, OTOH, had "floppies" suddenly become
"unreadable" and had to salvage such contents as I could using
various MS programs/commands...?!

...stevenc